In only two short weeks Dancing Rabbit Ecovillage will be filled with over 70 singing voices. Will you add your voice to the vibrant tapestry of Singing Rabbit? With 10 song leaders joining in from around the country to share their gifts with you, it will be a weekend for creating lifelong memories.
Come learn songs of hope, grief, healing, growth and social justice this Labor Day weekend. There will be song circles, workshops, movement activities, group discussions, and three delicious meals every day. Also, we will have a kid’s tent with special activities for our youth, a liberation tent where we will create a safe space for folks to explore difficult and challenging topics, and one of our village favorites: the No-Talent show. (You don’t need to be talented at anything to take part, just be ready to let your hair down and have fun with friends new and old; that’s why we call it a no-talent show.)
You will also have the opportunity to experience:
- New songs to take back to your friends, family and future song circles
- Guidance from experienced song leaders
- A chance to learn the hard and soft skills of living in a thriving ecovillage through skillshare sessions
- Time to dive deep and rediscover yourself and others while connecting to the living essence of community through the ancient medium of song
- Knowledge of some of the principles of sustainable community living, and how to apply them to your life
- Inspiration to spread the gift of song by starting your own community song circle
Join us under the big midwestern sky from August 30th – September 2nd, when we will send our songs drifting through the goldenrod by day and into the stars by night.
P.S. If you want to be part of this event, but the cost is limiting, we just added 3 more partial work trade positions. Work trade is 10 hours of labor + $100. Sign up and help us co create this wonderful weekend.