Thank you for taking the time to register and pay for a workshop or visitor program at Dancing Rabbit Ecovillage!
The following accommodations are available for Dancing Rabbit program participants (that’s you!). These spaces are available on a first come, first serve basis.
You can reach out using the contact info below to reserve lodging for yourself during your visit.
Itty Bitty Cabins
- One sleeping cot per cabin
- A fan
- An outlet for charging cell phones, ipods, computers, etc.
- Smoke detector
- Wireless Internet (occasionally unavailable for 1‐2 hours every few days)
The Gnome Dome
- Tiny. Space to think, sleep, be. Suitable for one occupant only.
- Quaint. Built into a prairie hillock, could just as well be called the hobbit hole!
- Comfortable. Wired. Resilient to heat and cold. Storm-proof.
- Customized. Hand built down to the bed, desk, skylight, stove.
- $20 per night
- a one time cleaning fee of $45
Skyhouse Guest Room
- Double Bed ‐ sheets and blankets provided or feel free to bring your own
- Loft available for additional sleeping space
- Bathroom with shower and composting toilet down the hall
- Electricity available but please conserve
- Wifi available
- Families with children welcome (generally no more than 4 people in the room)
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- Sliding scale $35‐50/night or $150‐250/week.
- An added $5 per additional person/per night or $30 per additional person/per week
Thistledown Guest Room
No pets allowed, other than the friendly dog who already lives here, and of course no smoking. Small children welcome, but let's chat first to make sure our arrangements will work for you and your family!Rates:
- $150/wk; single or double occupancy.
To Reserve: Contact Cob at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Daily: $25 + $20 cleaning fee
- Weekly: $140
Owner and manager: Dan DuricaContact: Dan at email@example.com
- Free wifi
- A/C in the guest lounge and downstairs in the dining room
- Ceiling fans over every bed.
- Potable drinking water
- Commercial composting toilets
- Super comfortable beds
- Fresh linens once a week (sheets and towels)
- Two showers utilizing collected rainwater
- Upstairs lounge with couch, armchair, table, chairs, books, games, hardwood floor for yoga, etc.
- 3 nights : $125 single occupancy, $145 double occupancy
- 10 nights: $350 single occupancy, $400 double occupancy
- 14 nights: $400 single occupancy, $500 double occupancy
Contact: Innkeeper@milkweedmercantile.com with questions or for reservations.
We look forward to seeing you!
Timberframe 2nd Story Space
As a guest, you’ll stay in the 225 sqft master bedroom. Enjoy a meditation loft and separate entrance from a 75 sqft deck overlooking the Missouri Prairie. You'll enjoy the stunning sunrises which come over the prairie landscape each morning!
The master bedroom comes furnished with a double bed, writing desk and chair, plush silk floor rug, and hanging rack for your clothing. Bed linens, fan, heat, electricity, and wireless internet are included with rental.
• Single Bedroom: rented by single: $35/night, $200/week, $500/3 weeks
• Bedroom rented by couple: $50/night, $300/week, $800/3 weeks
• Downstairs Addition: $80 per night. You'll have access to two bedrooms, living, dining, bathroom.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Dan will be your contact person at Dancing Rabbit Ecovillage.
- $35-45 per night
- $150-200 per week.
- One time clean fee $30.00
- $50 per night…..$60 for two
- $250 per week….$300 for two
- 1 time clean fee of $30
Rent: $100/night, $300/week, $700/month
Contact: Andi at email@example.com